Welcome to you who want to know about this congregation! Here are some ways we connect with others!
- We have Traditional, but not boring, worship service! We are a Reformed congregation of the Presbyterian Church (USA). We believe that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior or the world. We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- We are Caring. We have a Caring Friends group for those who’ve suffered loss. We offer meeting space for 12-Step programs and for a satellite office of the Presbyterian Counseling Center. We have a TLC Committee to provide food and fellowship after memorial services.
- We are Musical, offering a fine Chancel Choir, a Bell Choir and a Concert Series. We support the music with a 23 Rank Pipe organ, Steinway Grand Piano and a K. Kawai Grand Piano.
- We are Whole Health Driven: our Body, Mind, and Soul Health series has brought in doctors for skin screenings, nurses for cholesterol screenings, experts on depression and fitness, and doctors who specialize in eyes, feet, and audiology, and other areas.
- We are Educational, having classes for all ages on Sunday mornings, Westminster Institute classes on various subjects, Disciple classes, and short-term evening classes. Our youth group meets regularly.
- We are Outreach and Mission motivated: serving food at Halifax Urban Ministries; receiving and distributing food for our Port Orange Food Pantry, we support international missionaries, and assist with Presbyterian Disaster Assistance. In addition, we plan annual mission trips for youth and adults.
- We are geared toward Fellowship – we have weekly Fellowship Hours during the year; monthly Lunch Bunch gatherings, church cruises, Religious pilgrimages, Trivia Nights, Movie Nights, and picnics! Come and see!
- We have a Dedicated Staff, including two Pastors, a Christian Educator, an Office Manager and Financial Secretary, paid and trained Nursery Staff, Skilled Youth Group leaders, a Director of Music, and an Organist/Pianist.
- For more information, call Kristin in the Office at 386-767-8342 or contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org